Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beginning with a confession












I've been a blogger ever since year 2005, but later I stopped blogging. No specific reason for it, but it happened so. Partly due to lack of interest, and the rest may be due to time constraints. But now I'm restarting it. Why?

I've realized recently that I do have very distinctive opinion on many things in the life around me. But I don't know whether it is fortunate or unfortunate, not many takers for my ideas and beliefs. I may not be making any sense to many, or just that they don't want to listen. I'm confused whether I'm right or wrong. My inner self says "I'm making lot of sense", but it contradicts the next moment by reminding me that you are not qualified make statements since I'm young and not much experienced in life, and also not a graduate in any subject. I'm sure truth lies somewhere. But it is hard to be recognized. I thought let me vent out my thoughts arbitrarily and let the believers (if any) come to me, rather than me going after them. Blog is an ideal platform for this confession and hence this - Vasu's diary.

What you can expect from this Blog?
  • Not so tight in subject, anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment