Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thank you my unknown friend!

I've been noticing a a person who is checking my blog everyday since last 4-5 days. He/She is from Los Angeles, CA. My google analytics says so. :) Interesting part is that he/she is the only visitor on my blog. I would like to call him/her my unknown friend!













Hey my unknown friend. Thank you for your patience. I don't know why you keep coming back to my blog. What do you see in it? What do you expect from it? If you permit, I wish to know. Can you leave a comment?

Since I've declared now that I've only one visitor on my blog, you may also want stay away. I don't know what will happen now. My unknown friend might leave a comment, or may go off quietly!

But I will continue to blog if no one reads it!

No comments:

Post a Comment